Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing

Whether you're buying or selling a website, our non-profit forums have very quickly established themselves as the only place to go for advice. We look forward to you joining us there whether you already run a successful web business or want to join the exciting world of making money from websites.

1. UK Business Brokers

by , 7 April 2016 at 2:40 pm (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    It's been a long time since I made a post so I thought I'd update my friends on what I'm now doing. I know several of you check in on this site regularly.

Well, as you know, I had to take some time off because of ill health. I'm delighted to say that I'm 100% fit now. I still do need to ensure I do not spend too much of time at a computer though.

Anyway, not doing anything with my time was very stressful. I had to find something to keep me occupied. So, given what I enjoy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. UK Property Search Site For Sale

by , 3 August 2012 at 9:29 am (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    1. Domain: lemonbricks.com

2. Uniques: 3.5k uniques per month / 5k visitors per month

3. Gross Revenue: pre-revenue

4. Net Profit: pre-revenue

5. Monetizing Methods: Potential in sponsored listings from estate agents, pay per list from estate agents, subscription based model, free with ad supported

6. My Country of Residence: UK

7. Buyer's Location: Website can be run from any location, although it is recommended the buyer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Arsenal Football Club Blog w social media accounts - 99k uniques/mo; $350+/mo; PR4 since 2006 - London Sports

by , 31 July 2012 at 5:53 pm (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    Quote Originally Posted by elster View Post
    1. Domain:

The domain is arsenalinsider dot com, which is the active site domain. As a free bonus I will include arsena linsider.co.uk. Some related domains may also be available, just ask if interested.

2. Uniques:

Year: July 25, 2011 to July 25, 2012
    Visits: 2,791,800 Average per month: 232,650
    Unique Visitors: 1,189,484 Average per month: 99,123.7

Current 3 months: April 25, 2012 to July 25, 2012
    Visits: 817,298 Average
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Transparency and privacy big in the news recently

by , 13 April 2012 at 6:47 am (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    You may have heard that Facebook has been forced to disclose more data to users. There is fresh controversy about Google violating privacy and the EU is taking action.

The FTC meanwhile is not happy with apps and how they treat privacy.

You reckon more protection for consumers is on the way?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is there a huge drop in sales of websites at marketplaces like Flippa?

by , 3 April 2012 at 8:37 am (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    I've been doing some investigative journalism today and digging out Flippa's published figures. They regularly publish figures of dollar value of sales that went through their site. I don't believe those figures as not every site that claimed to have sold actually goes on to change hands what with all the non-paying bidders etc. And I'm not sure if some of them are counted twice when they are relisted. But these are the only public figures available, so let's look at them.

From
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast