All Blog Entries

1. Website For Sale: Business/Social Membership Site Created For Online Marketers

From this thread: http://experienced-people.net/forums...line-Marketers

DOMAIN: BizzyBlogz.biz

STARTED ON: October 2005

UNIQUES PER MONTH: Average traffic over the last twelve months was more or less 3600 + monthly.

GROSS REVENUE: On average 3200 a yr [U.S.] -------- THIS DEPENDS ON ITS MEMBERSHIP UPGRADES

NET PROFIT: On average 200.00 [U.S.] ----- THIS DEPENDS ON ITS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A challenging way to get paid for writing - part 2

Here's a summary of what I've been through so far.

I went back to OpenX after my employer sent me a copy of the installation file, and answered a couple of n00b questions.

As he says "OpenX is (often needlessly) complex, but it does a good job."

The original confusion happened because I assumed 'OpenX Fast Facts' would give a full summary of the product. Instead, it talks only about their hosted version, which is free below a certain number of impressions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Unique Clickbank Dating Product - 23,320 email subscribers, PR3, Avg. $5,200/mo

1. Domain: PumaSkills.com

2. Uniques: The average number of uniques per month over the last year is 11,500. 9% Search, 34% Referral, 56% Direct (Affiliate traffic)

3. Gross Revenue: The site averages $5,678/mo YTD. In 2011 average income per mo averaged $8,575

4. Net Profit: The average profit per month YTD is $5,200/mo vs average profit of $7,666 in 2011. Note: 3 month avg is $4,406.00 because the owner has not marketed to the list as heavily in the last
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A challenging way to get paid for writing

Item 22 in Clinton's list of 101 Ways to Make Money Online is to write, with the advice that a contract will pay a little better than the peanuts you get for hourly paid work. Actually, most writers get peanuts for piecework - payment by the word - rather than by the hour.

I've just landed a job with an interesting payment scheme. Do it Yourself: here's a 300W x 250H ad block for each article or report you write, just keep out of the site owner's advertising categories.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Banner Ad Design Business - TenDollarBanners.com designing since 2006

Hi everyone,

I would like to sell my banner ad design website, running since Dec of 2006.If you are looking to have your own Banner Ad Design business then this site should be for you.

My primary reason for selling this website is for my wifeís delivery of my 3rd child this coming October. As much as I donít want to sell the site, I need to gather certain amount as soon as possible.

Please check more info below...

---------

DOMAIN:
    Categories
    Uncategorized