All Blog Entries

1. Your Mother Didn't Mention This!

I got one of those letters saying, in essence,
    As the owner of wxy .com we thought we'd let you know we are selling the related domain vwx .com. First to pay $299 gets it ...

Now, we've discussed these offers on E-P before. First thing you do is to check it out with a domain search at your favourite registrar. I went to Dynadot, found the domain was free to register for $8.99.

Now, the first thing you want to know about a dropped domain is if it has any backlinks, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Beautiful Website Marketplace up for sale!

Posted by ztyler90:

Blarket .com

Blarket is a fully developed website marketplace focused on selling high-end websites or startups.
    The revenue model is currently set up as a one-time listing fee currently at $100. This price can easily be changed at any point. The current web listing process is a submit-and-approve method. Meaning it is free for a seller to list their website, then anyone with admin privileges can approve or deny the listing. Once the listing is approved, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. UK Property Search Site For Sale

by , 3 August 2012 at 9:29 am (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    1. Domain: lemonbricks.com

2. Uniques: 3.5k uniques per month / 5k visitors per month

3. Gross Revenue: pre-revenue

4. Net Profit: pre-revenue

5. Monetizing Methods: Potential in sponsored listings from estate agents, pay per list from estate agents, subscription based model, free with ad supported

6. My Country of Residence: UK

7. Buyer's Location: Website can be run from any location, although it is recommended the buyer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Arsenal Football Club Blog w social media accounts - 99k uniques/mo; $350+/mo; PR4 since 2006 - London Sports

by , 31 July 2012 at 5:53 pm (Assorted Thoughts on Website Buying, Selling and Monetizing)
    Quote Originally Posted by elster View Post
    1. Domain:

The domain is arsenalinsider dot com, which is the active site domain. As a free bonus I will include arsena linsider.co.uk. Some related domains may also be available, just ask if interested.

2. Uniques:

Year: July 25, 2011 to July 25, 2012
    Visits: 2,791,800 Average per month: 232,650
    Unique Visitors: 1,189,484 Average per month: 99,123.7

Current 3 months: April 25, 2012 to July 25, 2012
    Visits: 817,298 Average
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Going Well BUT

Not sure if anyone is following this saga, but at the moment I am under a non-disclosure committment until the product is in the market. So I can't go into much detail as I would like.

We met with a couple of companies and the meetings went well, but the initial pricing was way to high (we could have done it cheaper in Australia) I am not sure if that is because they didn't want the work or just wanted to make sure we had done some homework before hand? Though I must admit I find that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized