+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improve your credit rating with CreditSecret.org

Moderator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,133 Posts

Improve your credit rating with CreditSecret.org

Who remembers Kelly Felix of Rich Jerk and Bring The Fresh fame?

He's brought out a new product which he claims can change your life. It's Credit Secret. He's doing this under the pen name of Scott Hilton.

This product is intended to help people who are already maxed out on their credit cards to borrow even more by improving their credit score. If you're skint and need to borrow more, you can improve your life by paying him $47 to learn about a secret loophole that no one else knows about.

The sales page is quite good for a laugh, if only the subject weren't so sad and distasteful. I liked this bit. (I wonder what David S's take would be on it if he reads it.)

Look, obviously I'm not a credit repair professional, or an attorney, and I don't like those guys at all. They cost hundreds, even thousands, of dollars for minimal results at best.

Most of them are scam artists in my opinion.
    Needless to say, you can sell the product yourself as an affiliate (via ClickBank) and earn 60% commission.

The email itself had so many offers it was overwhelming. If you buy his $47 Credit Secret eBook and share it on Facebook you can also get his coaching video which "is very similar to what some gurus are selling for $5,000". He's also offering something about being able to copy EVERYTHING from his "new top ranking gold site". I was completely dazzled by all these amazing offers, I couldn't take it all in.

Why not have a look at the sales page and see what you make of it?
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

The joy of Internet delivery - the cartoon illustrating this will make you laugh!

Moderator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,133 Posts
    I posted this in the first place because I thought it might be of interest to those who like to keep an eye on the gurus and see what they get up to next. But the only people who are posting (ie trying to post) on this thread are those who want to sell their own version of personal loans. These don't make it through pre-mod and attempting to post spam leads to an immediate ban.

Back to the OP - given the number of people who said they liked earlier Kelly Felix products, I'm surprised that no one has anything to say about Credit Secret.
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

The joy of Internet delivery - the cartoon illustrating this will make you laugh!

+ Reply to Thread