+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exclusive for EP members - I'm selling all my sites

Administrator Clinton is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 Times in 1,683 Posts

Exclusive for EP members - I'm selling all my sites

I'm selling almost all of my portfolio. I'm giving EP members first chance to acquire some solid, well-aged sites that were good enough for me to buy in the first place i.e. not Made For Flippa (MFF) junk.

As some of you know, for health and other personal reasons I haven't been able to give my sites the attention they should be getting (hence Kay is managing this forum). These are sites I've acquired from well over a decade of being in this business. While others talk about making money from websites (while still holding down their day jobs as a precaution) I have actually done it and this portfolio of sites has been my full time occupation since, er, since many of those "gurus" were still in nappies. These are sites that I selected for investing in after careful inspection of thousands of potential acquisitions. I did the due diligence on them and in many cases invested time and money in further developing them. But I haven't been able to pay them any attention for a while now and it's time to find them new homes.

Initially some of these sites will be posted here in EP before being listed elsewhere. So keep an eye out in the websites for sale section.
    Find the right business brokers to maximise the value you extract from your business and improve the chances of selling your business.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clinton For This Useful Post:

Chabrenas (11 April 2014), David S (14 April 2014), DomainMagnate (5 May 2014), dsieg58 (11 April 2014), Kay (11 April 2014), TheodoreK (12 April 2014), tke71709 (16 April 2014)

Thanks
    Any chance you are still offloading some of your sites?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lobigalo For This Useful Post:

Brodie (29 July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread