Thread: Hi!

Trial Member
    Thanks

Hi!

Hi. I am Milos. I am 21 years old. I am full time construction worker, part time recruiter for BroadBandTV corp, and been making money online for couple of months. My whole website experience is one website on some free domain couple of years aggo, which shutted down month-two after creating.

I stumbled onto this website two weeks aggo, while researching stuffs for my ideas. After reading through threads i decided to join in order to learn new usefull stuffs and share some of my knowledge.

I am interested in Youtube marketing, and internet marketing as whole, sound engeniring/design and music production. Other than that, i enjoy fishing, hunting, cars, music, etc.

As for my goals I am interested in building a websites, and to maybe start a Youtube network as content agregator for some MCN. I am also interested in selling and flipping websites/domains. I am having a difficult time figuring out in which niches would be possible to rank for. Other than that i would like to expand my knowledge as much as posible.

I am willing to invest as much as time as it is necessary, not much money, since im kinda short on that field. I would consider first year succesfull if my started project cover the cost of it self and it earns me for a drink .

Thanks for reading, and all the best. Also sorry for my bad english, im still in process of perfecting it.

Milos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MilosUgarkovic For This Useful Post:

Kay (5 May 2014)

Moderator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Hi Milos, welcome to Experienced People and thanks for such an interesting introduction.

Your hobbies sound similar to Red's who joined up recently too (see his introductory post).

You say you've been making money online for a couple of months. Care to share how you've been doing that? Have you already started YouTube marketing? Your goals for the first year are very modest, but they're also realistic, which is good. Too many people get into online business with their heads full of stories of quick riches. Even so, I think you could aim a bit higher. A switched on guy like you could do a lot better than just cover their costs and buy a drink. I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty of help here, so please do join in. Plus we have have lots of people with a big interest in music but I don't know anyone who is making money by doing something in that industry. It would be interesting to explore the idea further.

I'm looking forward to your next postings and hearing about how you're getting on.

Good luck with your online business ventures,

Kay

PS: There's no need to apologise for your English - it's very good!
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

The joy of Internet delivery - the cartoon illustrating this will make you laugh!

New Member Mentor JimWaller is a Premium Member
    Thanks
    Hi and welcome MilosUgarkovic(Milos)! Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself. Here at EP, introductory posts are important as they help us get to know you and help our other members decide how much value they will place on your views and opinions.

We try to maintain a high level of quality information, and one way we do that is by following our forum rules (especially rule 3 our so-called "no fluff" rule) Our members put a lot of thought into their posts and I'm sure you'll do the same. We have very helpful members in our community, so feel free to ask questions in the appropriate forums. Who knows, another member might have the same questions you have.

Out of curiosity, how did you find us? Was it a web search, a referral by a friend, or something else? I originally came here when a friend who was already a member here told me about it. It seems like you probably found us through a search.

Like Kay, I'm pleased you gave us such an interesting introduction. As I told Red (who Kay also mentioned) I'm a bit of a dabbler at guitar, but not very good at it. LOL Still, I enjoy making music.

As you seem to be interested in many aspects of online business, I'd like to offer you a word of caution. Don't get so caught up in trying to lean everything that you don't actually take positive steps towards your goals. We call that the "paralysis of analysis" and I know firsthand how counterproductive it can be. At least you seem to be on the right track if you're already making money. I wish you good luck with your ventures in online business.

Feel free to explore our forums, you expressed an interest in flipping, and we have a forum dedicated to that. I hope you'll be an active part of our community. (Your English seems fine by the way. )

Kind Regards,

Jim
    Help bring Janice home My mother-in-law was hospitalized while on vacation (holiday) We're trying to bring her home.

Trial Member
    Thanks
    Hi Kay, Jim, thanks for welcoming.

I found forum throught a web search. I've been making money online by working for BroadBandTV corp, and their MCN VISO Networks, as a recruiter(Youtube marketing, searching posible partners and making deals). That experience actually got me into online business.

About music business, i only know couple of artists and two label owners (smaller ones) that actually make money from that industry. Personaly, i wont go in that direction, since there is quite competition around there, and it takes a lot of investment of time and money to start it. Not to mention knowledge and talent. It will remain one of my hobbies.

Since you both said that there is a lot of people on forum that are interested in music production, i want to recomend http://online.berklee.edu/. I learned quite lot of stuffs about production there, besides random YT tutorials, also they cover a lot more, from guitar lessons, to music business courses (had not checked yet, i will in some time), so feel free to check if you want, there is a lot of free knowledge there.

Once again, thank you both for welcoming, tips and language feedback, im looking forward to future conversations.

Enjoy,

Milos.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MilosUgarkovic For This Useful Post:

JimWaller (6 May 2014)