Thread: hello

Trial Member
    Thanks

hello

hello everyone,

Im kind of new to everything here,
    Just trying to figure out a little bit of everything and learn how to create a successful internet business.
    I cant wait to read some more of the posts and learn anything and everything you guys have to say.

thanks in advance,
    Jon

New Member Mentor JimWaller is a Premium Member
    Thanks
    Hi and welcome strictlybusiness (Jon)!

Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself. Here at EP, introductory posts are important as they help us get to know you and help our other members decide how much value they will place on your views and opinions.

We try to maintain a high level of quality information, and one way we do that is by following our forum rules (especially rule 3 our so-called "no fluff" rule) Our members put a lot of thought into their posts and I'm sure you'll do the same. We have very helpful members in our community, so feel free to ask questions in the appropriate forums. Who knows, another member might have the same questions you have.

Out of curiosity, how did you find us? Was it a web search, a referral by a friend, or something else? I originally came here when a friend who was already a member here told me about it.

I'm glad you've found your way here. As you're new to online business, I'd like to advise you not to try to learn everything at one time as there is just too much to know. You've come to the right place to learn, but as you haven't told us what you're hoping to achieve in online business, or what you hope to learn, I'm not sure in which direction to point you. Perhaps if you let us know more about you and what you're hoping to achieve in online business, we'll be able to help you better. I hope you'll become an active member of our community.

Kind Regards,

Jim
    Help bring Janice home My mother-in-law was hospitalized while on vacation (holiday) We're trying to bring her home.

Trial Member
    Thanks
    I have seen it with a few different web searches over time, so i figured it was time to join it and learn a few things a little bit easier by just asking questions to the people who know what they are talking about.

I want to build my own website from the ground up that will generate revenue from either banner ads, Adsense, and or Affiliates.

I am also interested CPA offers and possibly how hard it is to get accepted for some of them.

thanks for asking,

Jon

New Member Mentor JimWaller is a Premium Member
    Thanks
    Hi again Jon,

Thanks for letting us know a little more about what you're hoping to achieve in online business. It helps us know how to help you.

Our Website 101 forum might come in handy as you are interested in building from scratch. You can learn a bit about the basic mechanics of building a site there.

As far as CPA goes, you might find some helpful information in our Make Money Online, Monetization forum or our Marketing forum as CPA falls into both areas. You might also run across other methods of making money that might be of interest to you.

We still don't know much about you or your background, but if you don't want to share any of that, that's fine. A number of our members are very private about who they are personally. If you do choose to share more about yourself, you don't need to share every detail, but maybe knowing things like what kind of things you've done in the past (work or hobbies for example) or how long you've been online would be helpful. (One recent member who goes by Red only shared that their hair is red. LOL) We're only trying to get to know you, not pry into your personal business. Sometimes knowing more about your past will spark some ideas for what might be good for you to pursue in online business. If you have a lot of passion around something, sometimes that can lead to an online business.

I hope I've helped point you in the right direction.
    Help bring Janice home My mother-in-law was hospitalized while on vacation (holiday) We're trying to bring her home.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JimWaller For This Useful Post:

Kay (26 May 2014)