Thread: Hi There

Trial Member
    Thanks

Hi There

Hi Im here trying to learn and understand how to buy a good site in flippa , so , all advices and tips are welcome

best regards

Moderator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Hi and welcome to Experienced People. I'm just curious, why do you want to buy a site on Flippa? Sure, it's currently the biggest marketplace for low-end sites but it's only one of many places where you might look to buy. Have you considered looking around or have you already decided on buying on Flippa?
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

The joy of Internet delivery - the cartoon illustrating this will make you laugh!

Trial Member
    Thanks
    Welcome.

Here you'll definitely find a lot of good advice here on doing due diligence when purchasing sites.

I've had some success at Flippa; but, I do think it's worthwhile looking at other places as well. Some of the brokerages also have some very useful content with their listings, like videos/interviews with sellers that can also be helpful in learning the right questions to ask sellers (whether or not you use that particular brokerage) and podcasts/blogs, etc. that are helpful with getting started and understanding the market.