Thread: Hello to all.

Trial Member
    Thanks

Hello to all.

Just found this website and so far im very glad i did.

Im interested in purchasing a website,to try and build into something interesting. Im not sure at all how to go about this so plenty of reading and researching ahead for me.

Hopefully i will find a lot of the info here and possibly some help from others (im sure i need it)

Oh and as this is an Introduce yourself thread,im a 46 year old male from Essex.

Moderator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,133 Posts
    Hi and welcome to Experienced People.

You're quite unusual as many new members start with an intro about wanting to learn about website flipping. What a refreshing change! Yes, I think you'll find pretty much all the info you need here, or we can at least point you in the right direction to find it elsewhere.

Did you have any particular type of site in mind? Maybe an eCommerce site, a blog, something else? Is it something you plan to build up so you can eventually be full-time self-employed with your own business?

Good luck, every journey starts with the first step.
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

The joy of Internet delivery - the cartoon illustrating this will make you laugh!

Trial Member
    Thanks
    Hello Kay,

Thanks for your reply.To be honest its all pretty new to me so as regards what type of site i dont really have an idea yet.

I would want something im interested in and yes something i can hopefully build up to eventually be full time.

Something small and cheap (may not be the correct way) so i can use it to learn the ropes as such.

After just having a few scans around the forum its certainly a very long learning curve.