Thread: Hi Everyone

Trial Member
    Thanks

Hi Everyone

Never bought or sold a website. Just build several a few years ago and made a good income until the Google animals ravaged the sites. I took the easy, lazy path and knew the sites were at risk so can’t complain.

Have an offline business growing and selling plants that keeps me busy but darn the internet just keeps calling my name. Just starting to dabble again…

This site is well respected by several individuals I pay attention to. And I want to see what the professionals here have to say about kinds of site people are looking for and if of the common problems with buyers and sellers has changed much in the last couple of years.

Established Member
    Thanks
    John, thanks for the introduction. Although it was brief, it gives an incredibly good picture of your background and interest, which is helpful for the rest of us to know when you join in discussions.

I'm curious, have you kept the old sites for whatever they can bring in after the Google algo changes or did you let them go?

Trial Member
    Thanks
    I kept them for awhile but when I decided to go with brand name domains I let them go being exact and partial match domains. Did work at reviving one but just couldn't do anything with it.

Started building a site in a niche I knew nothing about and not really interested in and I have to keep lashing myself to get things done. Need to stay in the home & garden niche but don't like all the long term down trends in most things gardening.