+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supplier Research Info for online store

Trial Member
    Thanks

Supplier Research Info for online store

Hi,

I run a small online business through social networking dealing with utility products for daily life. I want to expand my business with a setup on a dedicated website to deal with different and innovative products that people are in awe of. I want to get in touch with credible suppliers who have such products. Where can I get this info? Also I came across a post about whatcouldisell.com in one of the social media groups I am a member of that claims to do this. Has anyone subscribed or tried it? In any case suggestions and help on supplier info much appreciated.

Thanks

Publishing Mentor dsieg58 is a Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 565 Posts
    I want to get in touch with credible suppliers who have such products. Where can I get this info?
    www.worldwidebrands.com

Marketing Mentor Mikl is a Premium Member
    Thanks
    Instead of looking for suppliers who sell "products that people are in awe of", do some market research to try to identify products that people might actually be willing to buy. Once you've identified the products, finding the suppliers should be easy.

Mike

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikl For This Useful Post:

dsieg58 (25 September 2014), Kay (25 September 2014)

Dormant Account
    Thanks
    You can research Amazon best sellers list for the category you might be interested in. They only show the top 100 in each but if you find something you are interested in say "blue widget" for example, you then can type this in the search bar to show all the different blue widgets then you can scroll down and check the sales rank of that item. If there are several in the top 500 - 1000 then you have a popular product.

+ Reply to Thread