It's great to be here - especially since I'm on the prowl to find some websites to buy. I'd just like to introduce myself to the regulars and also make an attempt to feel important about my life.

Brief Summary of Me:
Started DNForum.com in 2001 when I was 15, sold it for a measily amount in 2003. In 2004, after purchasing a $5 eBay eBook which contained supplier information for a certain industry, I bought a pretty nice domain and opened an e-commerce site. Beginning in 2007/2008, the site took off thanks to the power of social media and "deal" sites.

Finished up my degree just last year @ Virginia Tech, and soon afterward we sold the site. I've been on and off with buying a site since the sale, but now I'm more motivated than ever. I started a web design firm with my girlfriend, but it's clear to me that having my own sites is so much better than building sites for others. We're still going to be moving forward with our design company for now, but I need to devote most of my time towards looking for sites to buy.

This site seems like it has tons of intelligent people on it, and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Dan