+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Spain!

Dormant Account
    Thanks

Hi from Spain!

I am a newbie in the forum, I found it useful enough to register. Seems to be a really good place.
    I am working sites in Spanish and I have been quite successful with the Adsense program. Started struggling to get the first 100$ for the paycheck and after years I am finally winning around than money every day as a side job.

In Spanish sites, affiliated ads programs usually are absolutely crap. You get little money, no big range of different advertising, and when you deal with the companies you really get the sensation of hopelessness.

I was having a site with 2.000 unique visitors per day and decided to unsubscribe from one of those desperate affiliated programs and they sent me a few personalized emails begging for my coming back, trying to get me in the phone to convince me. When you see that, you feel like they are a really small and despairing player.

So from my experience, the Spanish arena, theoretically one of the biggest after Chinese and English, is really struggling and dependent of Adsense program. Anyway I will take a look at your ideas about affiliated marketing, because I guess this is were really big money can be done.

Administrator Clinton is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 1,649 Posts
    Hey pacob, welcome to experienced-people.net

The experience you've had with the Spanish affiliate programs is very similar to what many people have with English programs. Yet others make lots of money with the same programs.

If you're willing to bet that the Spanish programs are rubbish why don't you set up as a merchant and start a top quality affiliate program - fill the gap in the market!
    Show your support - Like us on Facebook

Administrator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209 Times in 2,048 Posts
    Hi pacob, welcome to the forum.

TradeDoubler is quite a good aff. network and is expanding its number of European merchants. You might find it worthwhile to have a look at their Spanish ones - they have several.
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

My Blog - sign up to my email newsletter and get a free book about starter sites.

Dormant Account
    Thanks
    Thanks for your answers.
    I am still waiting for my chances with the affiliated bussiness. But I am a small fish in this huge bussiness of Internet.

+ Reply to Thread