My experience with NameJet (VIP Lounge)
- Interested in buying dropped domains but confused by the process? This thread details a few members experiences.
PHPLD New Service (VIP Lounge)
- For those who live on the wrong side of the SEO tracks. A new site that is ready for parasite hosting listed here.
Where's the buzz? Latest ideas in MMO? (VIP Lounge)
- Every day we see the same old things repackaged under different names. So what is new in the world in MMO? Is anything ever truly new? Who leads the market and who follows?
How is competition worked out in the Google Adwords Tool?
- A common point of confusion with the less experienced is how competition is worked out in the Adwords tool. Do you want high competition? Low competition? It all depends on what you are using the tool for.
Is anyone making money from social media?
- Social media is the darling of the Net, but does anyone actually make money using it? Is it a viable strategy or a flash in the pan? Read discussions here.
Ideas wanted (Please) on speeding up ROI on a plugin
- An interesting thread on online marketing in general, with a slant to online product sales.
A lesson in how NOT to buy websites
- Soon to be made into a Lifetime movie of the week, the story of a young website buyer who moves to the big city of Flippa, Australia where he is taken advantage of. No clue if the movie will turn the OP into a drug addicted porn star who is saved by the power of love or have the planet invaded by aliens who are allergic to water. Either way, a sure Oscar contender for next year. Read all about it now.
Why bother with a degree?
- A fairly substantial thread about the need for a degree or the lack of a need. An interesting read for our younger readers who are unsure about the path to take to success (if you figure it out please drop me a line, I'd sure like to know the answer).
Thank you to the mod team for recommendations, thank you to tke71709 for writing this bulletin, thank you for reading, and all the best with your online businesses.