Reminder: Don't forget the star
- Like someone's post? You can click the Thanks button, the star, or both. The Thanks shows publicly, and the star adds points to the user's reputation and number of green bars that are displayed below their username.
Chargeback protection on eCommerce (VIP Lounge)
- An interesting discussion on how online merchants can protect themselves from the dreaded chargeback. Not only do you lose the revenue from the sale, but you're out the goods as well. If you have any tips to share, feel free to join in.
Why do people communicate via FaceBook
- A discussion as to the evolving means used to communicate on the Internet. Is email dead? What happens if you're not using the various social networks? Are you missing on potentially important messages? What means of communication do you use?
Who do you use for drop catching domains?
- Drop catching, recommended for acquiring expiring domains, not recommended with sharp knives. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions about how to maximise the chances of getting a domain if it drops? Stick them in here.
Penguin recovery: An example that proves it seems to be possible...
- What would the SEO forum be without a little drama? Join the debate about how to recover from the Penguin update (personally I tried leaving bits of tuna all over my websites but it didn't help, with my luck the Google penguin is vegan).
Decay rate of sites post auction
- A discussion about a third party post on some past Flippa auctions and whether sold listings are still being maintained. A third of all sales in Flippa end up visibly abandoned by the buyer i.e. they parked their domains or failed to renew the reg. Read the original post and add your two cents in the thread.
Thank you to tke71709 for writing this bulletin, thank you for reading, and all the best with your online businesses.