All requests for valuation of websites go in this section only. You don't need a minimum number of posts to post a valuation request - this section is open to all.
Some rules apply as partial information is always a source of unnecessary back and forth questions in the thread and very frustrating for those trying to help. So you need to provide some info right at the start. The info needs to be in your post itself, simply linking to the information on a third party page is not enough. The description you type up has to be unique and not a copy of information posted elsewhere. Don't cut and paste from your Flippa or DP or some other listing!
Include all of the following:
1. URL must be disclosed in the thread but it must not be a link. Example: experienced-people dot net rather than http://www.experienced-people.net or my site.
2. Site must have at least 3 months' history of profits and be currently operational. New sites, non-earning sites, parked domains etc., are not currently allowed.
3. Adult sites are allowed. But the thread must be prefixed with "Adult Site" in the title.
4. Figures for traffic and earning must be disclosed. Don't make people ask you for the basics!
5. Only one website valuation per thread. You can include multiple domains but only if they form part of the same earning network.
If you're reluctant to disclose part or all of that information that's perfectly understandable, but then you can't expect people to value your website on these forums. You can post a thread in another section asking for related advice such as how and where to put it up for sale etc., but don't make that a disguised valuation request.
If you have any questions please contact one of the mods.