+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's Who On These Forums

Administrator Clinton is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 1,649 Posts

Who's Who On These Forums

If you've been sent here to find a contact, these are the people who can help you.

Administrators (Admins): For matters relating to the hosting, running and administration of this board including bugs, software problems etc.
    Kay | Click here to send a Private Message

Moderators (Mods): For matters relating to PM, post and thread moderation, forum rules and general site usage
    None at present. PM an Admin if you wish to volunteer.

Mentors:
    JimWaller is our New Member Mentor - he's the one who's here to help newbies get settled in.

dsieg58 is our Publishing Mentor - want to know about publishing? You've come to the right place.

Mikl is our Marketing Mentor - you may have the best product in the world, but how are you going to tell people about it and persuade them to buy?

PM Kay if you wish to volunteer to be a mentor.

Please note that admins, mods, and mentors are volunteers and are not always able to reply as quickly as they'd like to. But we are a friendly lot and, provided you're not here to spam these forums, we don't bite

Note that admins, mods, and mentors are not here to provide free consultancy services. If you need help finding a site to buy, selling your site, making money online etc., use the open forums like everyone else and post in an existing thread or start a new one! Admins, mods and mentors are here to provide assistance with using these forums, answering questions relating to this forum's rules or otherwise assisting on forum related matters.

If you are not registered on this forum or otherwise have trouble using the PM system you can use the Contact Page or send an email to kay = at = this domain.
    Last edited by Kay; 14 March 2013 at 1:22 am. Reason: updating info
    Show your support - Like us on Facebook

Administrator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 2,048 Posts
    I'd like to add a reminder that if you are contacting an admin or mod by PM about a particular thread, please give a link to the thread you're talking about. Otherwise we have to play hunt the thimble, especially now the forum is getting much busier.
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

My Blog - sign up to my email newsletter and get a free book about starter sites.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kay For This Useful Post:

Clinton (19 January 2012), KenW3 (19 January 2012)

Administrator Kay is a Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 2,048 Posts
    I've updated the Who's Who today to add Mentors to our list of 'staff'.

Mentors are people who take responsibility for helping with a specific area of the forum, according to their own skills and specific interests. If you are an established member and would like to volunteer to be a mentor, then please PM me. In particular, I'm looking for people with skills and experience in buying and selling websites, SEO, web development and design, and domaining.

Let me take the opportunity to remind you:

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton
    Note that admins, mods, and mentors are not here to provide free consultancy services. If you need help finding a site to buy, selling your site, making money online etc., use the open forums like everyone else and post in an existing thread or start a new one!
    Please don't join up and immediately PM someone for personal assistance.

If you're not sure about something, try the FAQ first or this Quick Start For Newbies.
    British Expat - helping people to live and work abroad since the year 2000.

My Blog - sign up to my email newsletter and get a free book about starter sites.

+ Reply to Thread