+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Habari

Thanks

Habari

Hello everyone.

My name is Kelvin from Nairobi, Kenya.

I run a couple of websites which in the years I have had them have earned me some money - not to say I am any kind of "pro". :P

So I have saved up some and now I want to slowly purchase site after site and hold it for revenue. But I am very inexperienced at this and so I am here to learn as much as I can from as many people as possible.

Thanks for having me!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,876 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Jambo! Hi Kelvin and welcome to Experienced People.

You said you have a couple of websites. Are you in any particular niche? Travel perhaps?

I visited Nairobi once and loved it. Such a vibrant city. (I also got chased by a rhinoceros in a game park not so far away, but that's another story).
    British Expat - escape from Blighty and explore a whole new set of problems whilst enjoying the laptop lifestyle in the sun.

Premium Member
    France. Between Limoges and Brive la Gaillarde.
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Habari mzuri. Habari yako? Hello Kelvin, and welcome to a wonderful place. You'll find a lot of people here with a wide range of skills and experience - and old codgers like me who have yet to do much more than earn enough to pay for their sites. Last time I was in Nairobi, except for the airport, was in 1951, at Duke of York School...

Thanks
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I'm not in a particular niche. This is probably due to my experience? :P

The two sites that make me the most are:
    likechapaa.com
    dukapress.org

@Kay: hehe, the people who visit Kenya often have better stories (like that of the Rhino)!

@Chabrenas: Well, I was born in 1986 and I haven't heard of the Duke of York school. Perhaps the name was changed to something else before I got "here". Do you have a rough idea of where the school was?

+ Reply to Thread