+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Experienced People!

Dormant Account
    Thanks

Hello Experienced People!

Hi, I am a WordPress developer by professions and recently got interested in developing some authority websites for myself. While researching, I realized that one way to do this is to buy an existing website and improve it. I am here to learn the art of buying websites.

I am in no hurry as I am looking forward to develop/buy websites that provide real value and I am ready to wait until I find the right one(s). At this time I can help other members with WordPress issues and website optimization, as I learn more about Flipping.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,598 Posts
    Hi shakuni and welcome to experienced-people.net. There is a lot to learn and hopefully you've found some good threads already. In what marketplaces are you looking for sites and are there any specific type of sites you're looking for?

If you're good at Wordpress you could gain traction and make friends here very quickly by putting together an informative piece on some aspect of building/managing Wordpress sites and optimization them. What topics would you be most comfortable writing on?
    Show your support - Like us on Facebook

Dormant Account
    Thanks
    Yes, I have learned a lot in last two days from the forum. I know about only Flippa, so I am looking there. Are there any other places from where I can buy sites?

I am looking for sites in evergreen niches, like health. I am also looking for sites in web design and development niches. As I am a developer myself, I can use these sites to improve my business.

I can write on anything related to WordPress, please tell me how should I start.

+ Reply to Thread