I don't often post articles written by other people, but this one I found absolutely fantastic and I know for a fact that most of you will think exactly the same after you take the 2 minutes to read it.
Here goes - Start the Day with an A by X (one of the very few marketers that I do admire, by the way!)
Now that you've gone through the article, let me just quickly add some examples of A's, B's and C's that are more closely related to flipping.
- Get that auction listed!
- Offer upsells to your recent customers
- Improve the monetisation of your current sites
- Browse marketplaces for new sites to buy and/or ideas
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Maintain good relations with your mailing list
As usual, all feedback (and further brainstorming on the subject) is much appreciated!
- Read industry forums/blogs (as much as I'd like you to be on FP 24/7, it really is a "C"
- Check stats (I will soon publish an article I wrote about the "Stat-Junkie Syndrome!)
- Get your Google Adwords campaigns and ad groups organised
- Put a landing page on the 15 domains you bought last night after coming home from the club