Inspired by succor's The "short" list of things to consider before buying a site, and b005t3drsx's post there about similar threads, I figured this is a Flipping site, and maybe time to sift through the Auction board and highlight some of the threads that may help newcomers.
This started as a catch all for this board, but quickly became really big so I decided to focus on the members' case studies (comments and help requests for various members own Flippa auctions). I believe the case studies have the potential to be really helpful, and I hope this encourages people to post more of them!
(Interestingly enough, almost all of these threads are "hot threads" -- more then 15 replies or 150 views!)
Finally, if others find this helpful, post additions as the board continues to grow and help others navigate and find help quickly.
And to close... a good all around 'experience' post from many members:
- A few tips from my recent $2600 Flippa Sale
- Opinions On My Auction
- What's the worst auction/selling experince you have ever had?
- Sooooo...When do people start bidding
- How much did you sell your 1st site for?
- any comments for my first ever auction appreciated
- My Active Domain Name auction on flippa
- My first website sale - 2 days left on Flippa and I have an important question!
- Am I screwed?
What's the worst auction/selling experince you have ever had?