To answer your numbered questions.
1. We don't use points there, we use the default vB reputation (and Thank Yous) but I'm taking steps to ensure those with quality posts here catch up with the rep level they are worth
2. What's allowed in signatures at EP varies on post count. But I wouldn't worry about these things if I were you. We can work all this out.
3. Club 25 doesn't seem to exist any more. As far as your other problems - I know of nobody at EP who has any of those problems. And if anyone reports a problem, it gets fixed pretty quickly.
4. See above
5. Hmm. These groups don't really fit in well, but leave this with me and I'll see what I can do.
6. Yes, it's based on post count. Caveat: Some members here will see a reduction in their post count as there are a few threads/posts here that will get deleted in the next few days. (I suspect your account won't be affected and you'll get access to our VIP Lounge). I'll tell you now, our VIP Lounge is a resource that many here would pay good money for. Some of you have already paid thousands of dollars in course fees and seminars for a fraction of the knowledge we have in VIP. Even members at EP tell me I should charge a membership for VIP (and some of them would glad pay hundreds tomorrow). Also, if you qualify for VIP you can get private advice on your own sites, drop links much more freely, make posts that would be considered fluff elsewhere...there are a lot of benefits to VIP, but the biggest is the content we've already got there.
7. All VIP threads here will move to VIP there.
8. Much of the welcome section here would fail the fluff rule and I'm tempted to delete a lot of threads in this section. Those of you who would like your Welcome post saved, drop me a PM with a link to that thread and I'll ensure yours doesn't get deletd.
9. No. I don't believe Thomas and Bryan have the time to be moderators. They more than qualify to volunteer (see thread). But mods need to have a lot of free time as the #1 job for moderators is not spam, it's helping others, making posts and channeling discussions. Thomas and Bryan have long standing accounts and EP and, I understand, will continue to post and participate there.
The Flippingplanet domain will eventually be redirected to EP.
What I regret is the losing of points from here. And to alleviate that I do have some plans. However, please bear in mind that at present those of you who've made fantastic posts have those posts sitting in a forum that's not very active and a forum where hardly anybody sees your posts (partly also because this forum restricts the number of threads unregistered visitors can see). In contrast, your posts will now be visible on EP, a forum that ranks very highly with Google, where threads quickly rise to page one; a forum where all links are dofollow and a forum where you'll get other intelligent people replying to your posts and providing valuable interaction. What would you prefer if you had a choice?
Thank you. Look around a bit, you'll find a lot more threads like those. If you look in the Welcome section at EP you'll find that every newbie gets welcomed personally by a mod or an admin. If he's made a particularly good opening post multiple mods and admins reply to him! They do it voluntarily, it's not part of their "responsibilities". I have no doubt that those among you capable of intelligent posts, like succor's above, will really benefit from the move.I especially liked this... and this ... thread, by the way